The Virginia Heart Attack Coalition is a statewide organization consisting of six regions across the Commonwealth of Virginia. The regions and regional leaders are as follows:
- Central: Mike Kontos, MD, Virginia Commonwealth University (email@example.com).
- Eastern: Forrest Winslow, BSEd, RN, NRP, Chesapeake Fire Department (firstname.lastname@example.org); and Dr. Shon Chakrabarti
- Northern: Craig Evans, Executive Director, Northern Virginia EMS Council (email@example.com); Nicholas Cossa, MD, NOVA Fairfax Hospital & Alexandria Hospital (firstname.lastname@example.org); and Ameya Kulkarni, MD, Virginia Hospital Center (email@example.com)
- Northwestern: David Burt, MD, University of Virginia Health Sciences Center (DRB5P@hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu); Kayla Roberts (RT)(R)(CI)
Chest Pain Coordinator, Winchester Medical Center (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Southern: Peter O’Brien, MD, FACC, Centra Health (email@example.com); Cindi Cole, RN firstname.lastname@example.org
- Western: Paul Frantz, MD, Carilion Clinic (email@example.com)
VHAC Regions: PCI and ACTION hospitals
The map above shows (1) Virginia hospitals that provide PCI 24/7 and are on ACTION (green marker) (2) Virginia hospitals that provide PCI 24/7 but are NOT ACTION hospitals (red marker).
Click the above image to enlarge or view the interactive Google map