Call for Oral Presenters!
Submit by 11:59 P.M., October 16, 2017 to be considered for an oral presentation.
Oral presenter submissions are now being accepted for the 2018 Mid-Atlantic Heart & Stroke Quality Summit. The conference is being held in Raleigh, NC during the week of April 23-27, 2018 at the Hilton Garden Inn Crabtree Valley hotel.
Oral Presentations will take place
- Heart Failure & Atrial Fibrillation – Tuesday, April 24th
- Acute Coronary Syndrome & Cardiac Arrest – Wednesday, April 25th
- Stroke – Thursday, April 26th
- Applicants will receive an email confirmation upon receipt of submission.
- Submissions will be reviewed by the 2018 Heart and Stroke Quality Summit Planning Committee and notifications of acceptance will be sent to all applicants in November.
- Average presentation times will be 30 minutes with 15 minutes for questions and answers.
- Expenses (e.g., travel, lodging, conference registration) associated with the presentation will be reimbursed after the event. Details will be sent to accepted recipients.
- Complete this Disclosure Form and save to your computer (you will be attaching the completed form with your submission)
- Complete the online submission form now
Please direct all questions to MAA.GWTG@heart.org.